01 Nature Walks and Day Trips....Places To See...: Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Gatlinburg Tn 2006

Pages

1/1/09

Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Gatlinburg Tn 2006

These photos are from 2006, when we went to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Gatlingburg Tn. 

I got a lot more photos but they were taken with my 35mm camera and weren't digital. These couple are views overlooking of the town of Gatlinburg Tn, taken from the 14th floor of the hotel ....
This is such a fun town nestled in the mountains, it's the gateway town to the Smoky Mountains National Park.....there was so much more in store for us inside the National Park.....

Cade's Cove.......







and along the way....there were rocky streams everywhere...I loved the sound of all the flowing water.....we saw some deer in the meadow...






















I will never forget the beautiful scenery around every corner here in the Smokies. It is such a serene and peaceful place.....I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing it....









It will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Thanks for visiting with us today!